Here is a list of current job opportunities:
1. Associate Engineer – Fire Recovery with The County of Napa in California
2. Assistant Professor, Engineering and Technology at Miami University in Middletown, Ohio
3. Battery Lab Technician I with Black Diamond Structures LLC in Austin, Texas
4. Engineer III – Principal Engineer (UCAR) at AREVA in Richland, Washington
5. Senior Planning Engineer with Doosan Babcock in Gateshead, Great Britain
6. Structural Engineer PE at Clark Nexsen in Raleigh, North Carolina
7. Test Engineer with Malin Space Science Systems, Inc. in San Diego, California
8. Process Engineer with Boxercraft in Atlanta, Georgia
9. Forest Engineering Interns at Washington State Department of Natural Resources
10. Engineering Analyst with Oak Ridge National Laboratory in Oak Ridge, Tennessee
The University of North Dakota (UND) Alumni Association is raising money to replace the Bent monument on the North Dakota Beta’s campus at UND. The monument previously stood at the main entrance to the College of Engineering & Mines. You can support the goal here.
Robert L. Winot, NH A ’71, has pledged money to the University of New Hampshire (UNH) College of Engineering and Physical Sciences to “ensure several students will receive free tuition every year.” Winot is a UNH alumnus who worked for GE and IBM.
According to the announcement, the scholarship will go to New Hampshire or Vermont students who demonstrate a financial need and have a grade point average of 3.0 or higher. It is estimated that as many as four students will benefit from the scholarship each year.