Here is a list of current job opportunities:
1. Patent Prosecution Technical Specialist with Harness Dickey & Pierce in Reston, Virginia
2. IoT Security Staff Engineer at GE Digital in San Ramon, California
3. Associate Architect/Architectural Engineer with Wiss, Janney, Elstern Associates, Inc. in San Antonio, Texas
4. GRC Sales Engineer Nordics with EMC in Copenhagen, Denmark
5. Head, School of Nuclear Engineering) at Purdue University in West Lafayette, Indiana
6. Software Engineer 2/3 with Northrop Grumman Corp. in Colorado Springs, Colorado
7. Intern- Electrical Engineer at Alcoa in Knoxville, Tennessee
8. Associate Fire Protection Engineer at AECOM in Aiken, SC
Roll-Kraft, a supplier of roll tooling to tube and pipe and roll forming manufacturers, has announced three recent engineering hires. Chaitanya J. Lomte, OH E ’11, has joined as a mechanical design engineer. Previously, he worked at GE Lighting. He earned his bachelor’s and master’s degrees in mechanical engineering from Cleveland State University (OH). Click here to read the press release and for more information on all three new hires at Roll-Kraft.
The National Society of Black Engineers (NSBE) has received a $2 million grant from the Northrop Grumman Foundation to “be used toward a three-year program through a partnership with HBCUs in an effort to expand the engineering workforce.”
According to the article, the program will be named the Northrop Grumman Corporation/ NSBE Integrated Pipeline Program and will provide 72 engineering students with $8,000 in scholarship grants. In addition, scholarship recipients will receive internships at Northrop Grumman and year-round academic and career development support.