Here is a list of current job opportunities:
1. Professional Engineer (P.E.) at Forge Engineering, Inc. in Naples, Florida
2. Generation Sales Engineer with Eaton in Houston, Texas
3. Faculuty Position in Operations Management at Carnegie Mellon University in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
4. Sr. Electrical Engineer with the City of High Point in North Carolina
5. LED Field Applications Engineer from IC Resources in Shenzhen, China
6. Application Software Engineer at Akamai in Santa Clara, California
7. Embedded Software Engineer at Raytheon in Tucson, Arizona
8. Civil Engineer with the City of Bristol in Virginia
9. Fleet Engineer with EMS in East Coast, United Kingdom
10. Sr. Quality Engineer at JTEKT in Vonore, Tennessee
Stark County (OH) Engineering Keith A. Bennett, OH K ’84, has been invited as the featured speaker at the Stark County Bike Club on Tuesday, October 6 at Meadowlake Golf Course. According to an article, Bennett “will review past and current projects, give an overview of his office and talk about the operating budget, and his responsibilities as engineer.” Followed by a question and answer session.
Bennett previously worked for 25 years in private practice, most visible engineering achievement is the Hall of Fame bridge spanning state Route 77, and received his bachelor’s degree in civil engineering from the University of Akron.
The Ohio State University (OSU) College of Engineering will host an Engineering+Healthcare Summit on Thursday, November 12 at the Blackwell Inn. The “one-day interactive discussion with OSU faculty, students, and alumni” will include keynote speaker Robert M. Nerem, Ph.D. (OK A ’59), a bioengineering pioneer and Professor Emeritus at Georgia Tech. Dr. Nerem’s keynote will take place at 3pm and is titled “Engineering and the Life Science: Celebrating the Past, Envisioning the Future.”
Click here for the full schedule of events and to register.