Here is a list of current job opportunities:
1. Associate Business Analyst Data/ Analyst at Scholastic in New York City, New York
2. Chemical Process Engineer at CH2M Hill in Portland, Oregon
3. Junior Systems Analyst at Scholastic in New York City, New York
4. Sr. Embedded Software Engineer from IC Resources Ltd. in North Yorkshire, England
5. DAC Principal Engineer at Charter Communications in Greenwood Village, Colorado
6. Architect at CH2M Hill in Knoxville (TN) or Atlanta (GA)
Forbes recently profiled Debra F. Laefer, Ph.D. (NY R ’94), one of two recipients of the European Research Council (ERC) Advanced Project grants as she was featured at the recent World Congress of Science Journalists in Seoul, Korea. Dr. Laefer is an associate professor at the University College of Dublin (Ireland). Her project is entitled “Engineering Safer Cities.” Together with her team, “she aims to reduce both the rates of building damage and their affiliated costs by improving current systems of damage prediction.” Read the article to learn about Dr. Laefer’s dedication to saving old buildings and her unique educational background.
The Ohio Delta Chapter of Tau Beta Pi, at Ohio University, awarded the Russ College of Engineering & Technology Outstanding Senior Award and Senior Academic Achievement Award for civil engineering to Evan Holcombe. A recent civil engineering graduate, Holcombe will purse a graduate degree in geotechnical engineering from the Russ College, beginning this spring. Click here to read more from the Times Reader (OH).