Here is a list of current job opportunities:
1. Staff Engineer/Technologist 5 at GE Transportation in Bangalore, India
2. Information Security Officer from Premier Staffing Partners in Knoxville, Tennessee
3. On-Site Application Engineer with Flowserve Corp. in New Brunswick, New Jersey
4. Program Manager (Chemical R&D) at Tyco in Marinette, Wisconsin
5. Software Maintenance Engineer at Raytheon in Aurora, Colorado
6. Dean, College of Osteopathic Medicine at Kansas City University of Medicine & Biosciences (MO)
7. Design Engineer from Purple Energy Ltd in Staffordshire, England
8. R&D Engineer – Diesel with Nostrum Energy, LLC in Houghton, Michigan
9. Sr. Researcher with Oak Ridge National Lab in Oak Ridge, Tennessee
10. Chancellor at University of Arkansas System in Fayetteville, Arkansas
The California State University, Chico has named Ricardo B. Jacquez, Ph.D., P.E., (NM A ’71), as the next dean of the College of Engineering, Computer Science and Construction Management beginning August 1. Dr. Jacquez is currently the Dean of the College of Engineering at New Mexico State University (NMSU). He has been at NMSU for 31 years in several capacities, including a civil engineering professor, civil engineering department head, and as associate provost. Read the news release for more biographical information.
Several media outlets have reported on a recent report from Universum, which looked at “the employers who are most attractive to business and engineering students in the United States.” According to Forbes, nearly 240, 000 students from 12 of the world’s larges economies participated in the survey. CNN Money published the list of top 25 global employers beginning with Google (#1), PwC (#2), EY (#3), Goldman Sachs (#4), & KPMG (#5). The domestic list of favorites among engineering students in the U.S. included NASA, Microsoft, Apple, BMW, and GE (ranking from 1-5).