Here is a list of current job opportunities:
1. Module Engineer at University of Colorado in Boulder, Colorado
2. Sr. Diagnostic Imaging Engineer at St. Mary’s Hospital in Madison, Wisconsin
3. Plant Technician (Solar) with conEdison Development in Alpaugh, California
4. Sr. Systems Engineer from Experteer.com Bremen in Madrid, Spain
5. Manufacturing Engineer at Eaton in Highland, Illinois
6. Chair of Dept. of Computer Science at George Washington University (DC)
7. Engineering Technical Leader with Kimberly-Clark in Loudon, Tennessee
8. Sr. Piping Engineer at Orion Group in Nigeria
Mississippi State University (MUS) has named current interim dean of the Bagley College of Engineering as the full-time dean beginning June 1. Jason M. Keith, Ph.D. (OH K ’95), began as the interim dean in March 2014. Previously, Dr. Keith served as the chemical engineering director of the Dave C. Swalm School at MSU. Read the article for more details on Dr. Keith, a 2014 Fellow of the American Society for Engineering Education.
One Tau Bate was recently selected as a first team 2015 Capital One Academic All-America® Division III Baseball student-athlete. Click here for the All-America Division III Baseball teams.
Kerrigan P. Cain – OH A 2015, a senior chemical engineering major from Case Western Reserve University (OH) and first team All-American; he was named to the D3 Baseball.com All-Mideast Region Third Team, earned an All- UAA second team selection, and posted a 4.0 undergraduate GPA.